Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2016
Lyfecamp finds the most brilliant student (or recent graduate) entrepreneurs and innovators and uses globally-acclaimed methods adapted to local needs to train and connect them with opportunities (like incubators & investors) that can help them take their ideas or businesses to the next level.
1. Only current students or recent graduates of Nigerian universities are eligible to apply.
2. Submissions may be entered by individuals or teams. Teams should not compose of more than 3 people. Only team leaders should apply..
3. All participating team members must be current students or recent graduates of Nigerian universities.
4. You must have a website for your idea or company. If you need a website please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. There is no application fee. Please do not pay anyone to apply.
6. Registering your idea or startup increases your chances of impressing investors.
7. For participating and taking advantage of the promised resources, Lyfecamp will receive 2% equity.